“St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice”.
How to enrol at St Mary’s College
Complete an Application for Enrolment Form either from this page or request one from the College.
Return the completed form to:
The Enrolment Officer
St Mary’s College
PO Box 47003
Enrolment Application Forms
Please send all the following documents - NB applications will not be accepted unless all documents are completed.
- St. Mary's College Enrolment Form
- Preference Students - The Preference of Enrolment Certificate signed by the Parish Priest
- Use of Devices and Internet Agreement BYOD - signed student agreement
- Two passport-sized photos attached to your application
- Non-preference students – a reference from your church community or primary school
- Copy of Catholic Baptismal Certificate if baptised and any Sacremental Certificates
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Non NZ residents - a copy of passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
- Copy of student’s most recent school report
Closing Day for Enrolments
Friday 24 March 2017 - Closing Date for Enrolments.
Enrolments close for Year 7 and 9, 2018 intake. If you are contacted regarding an appointment, please ensure you bring your daughter to the interview. Late enrolment applications may be considered in August/September.
Acceptance of Place
2018 enrolments are now being accepted for Years 7 and 9, with a limited number of places for other years.