“St Mary’s College will provide an excellent education for students enabling them to take their place in society as confident life-long learners and as women who value and hold the truths of the Catholic Church and the Mercy tradition of compassion and social justice”.
How to enrol at St Mary’s College
Complete an Application for Enrolment Form either from this page or request one from the College.
Return the completed form to:
The Enrolment Officer
St Mary’s College
PO Box 47003
Enrolment Application Forms
Please send all the following documents - NB applications will not be accepted unless all documents are completed.
- St. Mary's College Enrolment Form
- Preference Students (Catholic) - The Preference of Enrolment Certificate signed by the Parish Priest
- Use of Devices and Internet Agreement BYOD - signed student agreement
- Two passport-sized photos attached to your application
- Non-preference students – a reference from your church community or primary school
- Copy of Catholic Baptismal Certificate if baptised and any Sacremental Certificates
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Non NZ residents - a copy of passport with visa/permit which states the student is a domestic student
- Copy of student’s most recent school report
Enrolment Details for 2019
Open Day 2018 - Thursday 8 March, 2018
Open Day will be held on Thursday 8 March, 2018 commencing at 2.30pm and 6.30pm in the Paul Keane Gymnasium. We invite you to consider the many benefits of Catholic education in the Mercy tradition at St Mary’s College. Please click here to view the event flyer.
A welcome followed by guided tours from our students around the grounds of St Mary’s College. You will view our lovely grounds and surroundings situated in the heart of Auckland. You will also visit our new Science Centre, opened in October 2017, Paul Keane Gymnasium, Chapel, Sr. Loreto building for Religious Education and Visual Arts, Technology Buildings, Library, other classrooms and our swimming pool.
All are welcome, including prospective students, parents and grandparents.
NB. There are stairs on the tour route.
Monday 12 February, 2018
Enrolments for Years 7 and 9 will OPEN.
Please note there will be limited number of spaces available for all other Year Levels in 2019 as they become available.
Wednesday 21 March, 2018
Enrolments for Years 7 and 9, 2019 will CLOSE
Thursday 3 May, 2018 - Acceptance of Place Closes