We aim to provide high-quality education, services and facilities for our 21st Century Women of Mercy to prepare them for their futures. We provide pastoral care which is second to none, superb teaching staff and wonderful facilities all wrapped up in living, breathing Mercy values. We are passionate about nurturing our young St Mary's women to become future leaders in their chosen fields.
We believe the measure of success of the education we provide is how our students are tracking after they leave us - put simply, are we preparing them for success? Of the 2013 leavers 76.1% remain enrolled in Level 7 or above, which is remarkable.
In recent years, through the vital support of our community, Board of Directors and Board of Trustees we have been fortunate to add some wonderful new facilities, including; the Paul Keane Gymnasium and our recently opened Mother Bernard Towers Science Centre. Both facilities are shining examples of the faith our community have in the education we provide our pupils.
Our St Mary's College fundraising objectives are to:
- Provide financial security to safeguard the future of St Mary's College, and ensure our values live on,
- Develop and enhance relationships with key sponsors and supporters while ensuring they are properly recognised for their generosity,
- Create a positive culture of giving within the wider St Mary's College community.
There are many ways in which you can support us:
- By becoming a St Mary's College Supporter
- Donating towards our Compassionate Fund
- Buying an Entertainment Book
- Supporting our PTFA activities (including Meet the Makers)
- Through our Annual Giving initiative
- Providing Scholarships for a graduating student
- Leaving a Legacy in your Will
- Donated Gifts / Items for school events and activities.
For St Mary's College students to thrive, we need to remain financially strong.