We would like to ask the St Mary's College wider community for their support through Annual Giving which allows us to develop the educational experience for our students. Through the generosity of our parents, grandparents, alumni, local businesses, staff and friends, our Women of Mercy will continue thriving in their chosen fields of study.
In 2018, due to the relocation of all Science classes to their new facility, we greatly need support to enable us to completely repurpose their old space space to accommodate all English classes in Term 4. All donations received through our Annual Giving initiative this year will focus on facility development for our pupils. If preferred however, we would be pleased to target any contribution towards the following areas:
- Student Scholarship Fund - to support a graduating student's first year of Tertiary study,
- Teacher Scholarship Fund - to enable our teaching staff to experience professional development opportunities,
- Sport and Music Excellence Fund - to support either a sports team or musical group at the College,
- Compassionate Fund - to support our families in times of crisis or financial pressure,
- St Mary's College Capital Fund - to support future facility development for our young women.
We would be pleased to offer appropriate recognition for any contribution towards our Annual Giving initiative, and we would tailor specific acknowledgement to suit your branding needs. Every gift, no matter the size, will allow us to make a positive difference in the lives of our students.